USD 480 Chromebook Checkout this Week
Joe Denoyer - August 11, 2021 4:44 pm
Starting Thursday, August 12, at 8 a.m., the USD 480 Technology Department will begin the process of issuing individual Chromebooks to students 6th-12th grade.
Students may pick their Chromebooks up at Door 5 of the McKinley Building located at 615 W. 7th. (See maps)
Returning students may pick their Chromebooks up only if they have signed the 1:1 Handbook in PowerSchool. Any students with outstanding Chromebook charges or missing Chromebooks or chargers will not be issued a Chromebook for this year until those fees are paid or the missing items are returned.
Students new to USD 480 must be enrolled in PowerSchool and must have already signed the 1:1 Handbook in PowerSchool to receive their Chromebook.
Chromebooks will be issued to students during the following dates and time:
- Thursday, August 12th – 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Friday, August 13th – 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Monday, August 16th – 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 17th – 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 18th – 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Thursday, August 19th – 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Friday, August 20th – 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Monday, August 23rd – 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 24th – SCHOOL BEGINS
If you have any questions or concerns, please call the USD 480 Tech Department at 620-604-2600 or email them at [email protected].
It is recommended that those attending park in the East lot on the corner of W. 7th St. and N. Jordan Ave.