Satanta High School Evacuated Due to Gas Leak
Joe Denoyer - February 28, 2019 9:59 pm
A gas leak was reported at Satanta High School Thursday afternoon. It was discovered that the leak was related to a remodeling project that was taking place in the Family and Consumer Science kitchen. Students, staff, faculty, and administration were safely evacuated, and repairs have been made. The gas company inspected the remainder of lines throughout the school. The high school has been cleared, and classes will resume as scheduled on Friday, March 1.