Ulysses Middle School Evacuated Due to Smoke Smell
Joe Denoyer - October 25, 2017 3:26 pm
Wednesday afternoon at approximately 1:40 pm Kepley Middle School in Ulysses was evacuated because of a smoke smell in the north hallway. The fire department was immediately called and after a complete search of the building they determined the smell came from an electrical short in a water fountain. The electrical short tripped the breaker. The fire department allowed students and staff to return to the building at approximately 2:30 pm.