KDHE Amends Travel Quarantine List
Joe Denoyer - April 8, 2021 1:09 pm
KDHE amends travel quarantine list
TOPEKA – The Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE) has amended its travel quarantine list to add several states and countries – Connecticut and Pennsylvania and the countries of Andorra, Bermuda, Curacao, Poland, Serbia and Uruguay. Two countries, Czechia and Montenegro are removed.
A comprehensive list of those individuals needing to quarantine includes visitors and Kansans who have:
- Traveled on or after April 8 to Connecticut or Pennsylvania
- Traveled on or after April 8 to Andorra, Bermuda, Curacao, Poland, Serbia or Uruguay
- Traveled on or after March 26 to Delaware, Michigan or Rhode Island
- Traveled on or after March 26 to Hungary or Jordan
- Traveled on or after March 12 to New Jersey or New York
- Traveled on or after March 12 to State of Palestine or Estonia
- Traveled on or after Feb. 26 to San Marino
- Traveled between Feb. 26 – April 8 to Czechia or Montenegro.
- Attendance at any out-of-state mass gatherings of 500 or more where individuals do not socially distance (6 feet) and wear a mask.
- Been on a cruise ship or river cruise on or after March 15, 2020.
The travel quarantine period is seven days with a negative test result or 10 days without testing, with release from quarantine on Day 8 and Day 11, respectively. Further information on quarantine periods can be found on KDHE’s website.