2015 Pancake Day Parade Results
KSCB News - February 16, 2015 7:57 am
Liberal, Kansas‹The Pancake Day Parade was held on Feb. 14, 2015, and
winners were announced in four divisions. Cash prizes of $150 for first
place, $100 for second place and $50 for third place are awarded in each
division. The Pancake Day Parade is sponsored by the Liberal Rotary Club.
Winners are as follows:
1. Breast Cancer Awareness, OB/GYN Office of Dr. Dennis Knudsen
2. Zak Attack, Zak¹s Cheese, Guymon, Okla.
3. La Mexicana Radio/Rocking M Radio
1. First Southern Baptist Church
2. Kansas Children¹s Service League
3. Southwest Guidance Center
1. Saints Promoting Education Careers (SPEC), Seward County Community
College/Area Technical School
2. Saints Cheer and Dance Teams, Seward County Community College/Area
3. Seward County Community College/Area Technical School Semi Truck
Antique Auto Division
1. 1934 Ford Pick-Up, Nick Schwindt
2. 1952 Buick, Rick Brenneman
3. 1972 Charger, Jay Musgrave
Antique Equipment Division
1. Inc Cub Cadet Garden Tractor, Eugene and Bonita Harke, Tyrone, Okla.
2. 1974 Cushman motor scooter, Eugene and Bonita Harke, Tyrone, Okla