KDHE Amends Travel Quarantine List, Includes Colorado
Joe Denoyer - May 6, 2021 1:41 pm
TOPEKA – The Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE) has amended its travel quarantine list to add Colorado and the countries of Cabo Verde, India, Maldives and Seychelles. Several locations are removed from the list effective today, including New Jersey and New York, as well as the countries of Andorra, Aruba, Bermuda, Curacao, France, Hungary, Poland and Serbia.
A comprehensive list of those individuals needing to quarantine includes visitors and Kansans who have:
- Traveled on or after May 6 to Colorado or the countries of Cabo Verde, India, Maldives and Seychelles.
- Traveled on or after April 22 to Minnesota or the countries of Argentina, Bahrain, Croatia, Cyprus, Sweden and Turkey.
- Traveled on or after April 8 to Pennsylvania or the country of Uruguay.
- Traveled on or after March 26 to Delaware, Michigan or Rhode Island.
- Traveled on or after March 12 to the country of State of Palestine.
- Traveled between April 22 and May 6 to Aruba or France.
- Traveled between April 8 and May 6 to Andorra, Bermuda, Curacao, Poland or Serbia.
- Traveled between March 26 and May 6 to Hungary.
- Traveled between March 12 and May 6 to New Jersey or New York.