KDHE Amends Travel Quarantine List
Joe Denoyer - June 3, 2021 3:11 pm
TOPEKA – The Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE) has amended its travel quarantine list to include the countries of Chile, Colombia, Paraguay, Suriname and Trinidad and Tobago. Several states and countries have been removed from the list, including Maine, Minnesota, all of the counties in Colorado, and the countries of Cabo Verde, Georgia, Lithuania, Netherlands and Sweden. These changes are effective today, June 3.
A comprehensive list of those individuals needing to quarantine includes visitors and Kansans who have:
- Traveled on or after June 3 to Chile, Colombia, Paraguay, Suriname or Trinidad and Tobago.
- Traveled on or after May 20 to the countries of Costa Rica or French Guiana.
- Traveled on or after May 6 to the countries of India, Maldives or Seychelles.
- Traveled on or after April 22 to the countries of Argentina or Bahrain.
- Traveled on or after April 8 to the country of Uruguay.
- Traveled between May 20 and June 3 to the countries of Georgia, Lithuania or the Netherlands.
- Traveled between May 20 and June 3 to Maine or the Colorado counties of Alamosa, Baca, Costilla, Dolores, Mesa, Mineral, Otero, Prowers, Rio Grande, Saguache, Sedgwick or Yuma.
- Traveled between May 6 and June 3 to the Colorado counties of Adams, Arapahoe, Archuleta, Conejos, Crowley, Douglas, El Paso, Elbert, Fremont, Huerfano, Jefferson, Larimer or Pueblo.
- Traveled between May 6 and June 3 to Cabo Verde.
- Traveled between April 22 and June 3 to Minnesota or Sweden.