Free COVID-19 Housing for those Impacted by COVID-19 in Southwest Kansas Vicinit
Joe Denoyer - March 23, 2021 11:15 am
A free shelter site is available for individuals who:
- have tested positive for COVID-19 and cannot isolate or quarantine in their homes;
- have been exposed to someone who has tested positive; and
- live and work in at-risk congregate settings.
Examples of people who may use this service:
- Healthcare workers, emergency/first responders and public safety officials who are unable to quarantine or isolate at home.
- Community members who are homeless.
- Members of treatment programs living in a group setting.
- People otherwise currently working in, exposed to, or living in congregate settings.
This shelter provides:
- free housing;
- three meals a day and snacks;
- free laundry;
- cleaning service to provide you a safe shelter to avoid exposing your household to the COVID-19 virus and to help stop the spread of the virus.
For more information call or text 620-629-5410 or 620-655-8570. To request this service contact your local Health Department os call 620-626-3369.