USD 480 Announces Parent/Teacher Conference Schedule
KSCB News - January 14, 2014 4:21 pm
USD 480 Parent-Teacher Conferences will take place February 6th and February 7th, 2014. Conferences will be scheduled for parents based on need (grades, behavior concerns, attendance issues, etc.). Your child’s school will contact you if a conference needs to scheduled. Contact your school’s principal if you have questions. Below is a detailed schedule for conferences:
Thursday, February 6th
Prekindergarten – 6th Grade Students
• Conference times: 7:45 A.M. – 3:25 P.M. AND 4:30 P.M. – 7:30 P.M.
• No school for preschool, elementary, and intermediate students on February 6th
Liberal High School
• Conference times: 6 P.M. – 9 P.M.
• LHS will be in session on February 6th.
South and West Middle Schools
• Conference times: 4:30 P.M. — 7:30 P.M.
• WMS and SMS will be in session on February 6th.
Friday, February 7th
Prekindergarten – 12th Grade
• Conference times: 7:45 — 11:15 AM
USD 480 schools are not in session on this date.