Feed Haul Driver (Class A CDL) Liberal, KS – Rolla, KS – Leoti, KS – Guymon, OK – Perryton, TX
August 22, 2019 4:14 pm
Company: Seaboard Foods
Address: 2801 Hurliman Rd
Location: Guymon, OK
Phone Number: 877-562-7675
Email: [email protected]
Job Position: Full Time
SUMMARY: Feed haul drivers are responsible foroperating a company-owned semi-truck and trailer to transport feed from feed mills to farm locations under the direction of the dispatcher/supervisor.
- Delivering feed from feed mill to farm production facilities
- Unloading the feed to the correct feed bin with no spillage
- Completing the required paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
- Complying with all Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements, rules and regulations
- Building and maintaining professional relationships with customers such as mill and farm employees
- Reporting all accidents and maintenance issues immediately to supervisor
- Instructing and directing driver trainees as assigned
- $3,000 sign-on bonus
- Quarterly $250 safety bonus
- Local haul — home daily
- $2.00 per hour night shift differential pay
- Benefits start Day 1
- High school diploma or technical school education preferred; one to three months Class A driving experience preferred but not required.
- Class A CDL license required; must meet all DOT rules and regulations
- Must be fluent in English and be able to read and comprehend simple memos and instructions in English
WHY JOIN SEABOARD FOODS?
- Traditional benefits include: competitive pay, affordable medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage, retirement savings plans for full-time and active employees, flexible spending accounts, life/AD&D insurance, family life insurance and employee assistance program.
- Other benefits: career training and advancement, discounted pork products, employee referral bonuses, wellness programs, annual family events and discount programs.
ABOUT SEABOARD FOODS:
At Seaboard Foods, we create the most sought-after pork. Together, more than 5,000 employees in six states work in our farms, feed mills, and processing plant, to produce Prairie Fresh® pork, and at our wholly owned subsidiary High Plains Bioenergy, a producer of biogas, biodiesel and compressed natural gas. A top U.S. pork producer/processor and leading exporter to 30+ countries, we are committed to the pursuit of pork perfection, seeking a better way to produce wholesome pork and connect every step between our farms and family tables. This ensures the well-being of our animals, the environment, our employees and the communities we call home.