Animal Haul Driver (Class A CDL) – Liberal, KS – Rolla, KS – Leoti, KS – Guymon, OK – Perryton, TX
August 22, 2019 3:39 pm
Company: Seaboard Foods
Address: 2801 Hurliman Road
Location: Guymon , OK
Phone Number: 877-562-7675
Email: [email protected]
Job Position: Full Time
SUMMARY: Animal haul drivers are responsible for operating a company-owned semi-truck and trailer to transport pigs from farm to farm and from farm to processing plant (intercompany movements and market haul).
- Loading and unloading pigs from trailers (with and without assistance)
- Adhering to safe and humane animal handling policies
- Completing required paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
- Complying with all Department of Transportation requirements, rules and regulations
- Building and maintaining professional relationships with customers such as farm and processing plant employees
- Reporting accidents and maintenance issues immediately to supervisor
- Instructing and directing driver trainees as assigned
- $3,000 sign-on bonus
- Quarterly $250 safety bonus
- Local haul — home daily
- $2.00 per hour night shift differential pay
- Benefits start Day 1
- High school diploma or technical school education preferred; one to three months Class A driving experience preferred but not required.
- Class A CDL license required; must meet all DOT rules and regulations
- Must be fluent in English and be able to read and comprehend simple memos and instructions in English
WHY JOIN SEABOARD FOODS?
- Traditional benefits include: competitive pay, affordable medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage, retirement savings plans for full-time and active employees, flexible spending accounts, life/AD&D insurance, family life insurance and employee assistance program.
- Other benefits: career training and advancement, discounted pork products, employee referral bonuses, wellness programs, annual family events and discount programs.
ABOUT SEABOARD FOODS:
At Seaboard Foods, we create the most sought-after pork. Together, more than 5,000 employees in five states work in our farms, feed mills, and processing plant, to produce Prairie Fresh® pork. A top U.S. pork producer/processor and leading exporter to 30+ countries, we are committed to the pursuit of pork perfection. We seek out the best ways to produce wholesome pork and connect every step between our farms and family tables. This ensures the well-being of our animals, the environment, our employees and the communities we call home.