Plant Production Worker
August 22, 2019 2:27 pm
Company: Seaboard Foods
Address: 2801 Hurliman Road
Location: Guymon, OK
Phone Number: 877-562-7675
Email: [email protected]
Job Position: Full Time
SUMMARY: There are a variety of jobs associated with meat processing that employees may perform in a processing facility. The work environment is steady and fast-paced. On-the-job training provided; related experience is not necessary.
- Perform a variety of tasks that require manual material handling and the use of hand tools, knives, machinery and equipment while processing, packaging and shipping pork products
- Physically demanding work that can require the use of some or all body parts and muscle groups
- Good hand-eye coordination and upper extremity motor skills are essential for most job tasks
- Additional essential functions may be applicable to specific jobs
- High school diploma or GED preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull up to 10 pounds.
- Must be able to work in a cold or hot environment
- Ability to stand on concrete for a minimum of 8 hours daily.
- Starting pay $16.00 per hour
- +$.20 per hour shift differential for B shift
- +$.30 per hour shift differential for C shift
- Overtime pay available after 40 hours
- Grade pay ranges from $16.00 – $17.80
- Insurance including medical, vision, dental, prescription drugs and life insurance — starts after 90 days
- 401K retirement program
- 1 week (after 1 year of service)
- 2 weeks (after 3 years of service)
- 3 weeks (after 9 years of service)
- 4 weeks (after 20 years of service)
- 5 weeks (after 25 years of service)
- Holidays – 8 paid holidays after the employees’ probationary period is completed
- Perfect Attendance Bonus — employees are eligible for $.50 per hour worked, paid weekly
- Referral Bonus — $1,000 for each referred hire (if employee and referred hire are both active after 6 months)
- Assistance with locating housing in Guymon, OK and the surrounding area
- On-the-Job training with advancement opportunities
WHY JOIN SEABOARD FOODS?
- Traditional benefits include: competitive pay, affordable medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage, retirement savings plans for full-time and active employees, flexible spending accounts, life/AD&D insurance, family life insurance and employee assistance program.
- Other benefits: career training and advancement, discounted pork products, employee referral bonuses, wellness programs, annual family events and discount programs.
ABOUT SEABOARD FOODS:
At Seaboard Foods, we create the most sought-after pork. Together, more than 5,000 employees in six states work in our farms, feed mills, and processing plant, to produce Prairie Fresh® pork, and at our wholly owned subsidiary High Plains Bioenergy, a producer of biogas, biodiesel and compressed natural gas. A top U.S. pork producer/processor and leading exporter to 30+ countries, we are committed to the pursuit of pork perfection, seeking a better way to produce wholesome pork and connect every step between our farms and family tables. This ensures the well-being of our animals, the environment, our employees and the communities we call home.