Huelskamp Satelitte Office To Offer Services
KSCB News - October 5, 2011 4:05 pm
The staff of Congressman Tim Huelskamp, R-Kansas, routinely hosts office hours in satellite locations throughout the First District of Kansas.
During these satellite office hours, a constituent services representative will be available to hear constituents’ opinions, ideas and concerns about issues.
A representative also will be available to help constituents who need assistance with federal agencies and programs, including Social Security, Medicare, Veterans’ Affairs and visas.
* Nov. 2 — Haskell County, from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. at the Haskell County Courthouse, 300 S. Inman St., Sublette.
* Nov. 2 — Stanton County, from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. at the Stanton County Courthouse, 201 N Main St., Johnson.
* Nov. 15 ¬– Stevens County, from 1 to 2 p.m., at the Stevens County Courthouse, 200 E. Sixth St., Hugoton.
* Nov. 29 — Kearny County, from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. at the Kearny County Courthouse, 304 N. Main St., Lakin.
* Dec. 15 — Hamilton County, from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. MST at the Hamilton County Courthouse, 219 N. Main St., Syracuse.
* Dec. 15 — Greeley County, from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. MST at the Greeley County Courthouse, 616 Second Avenue., Tribune.
Constituents with questions should contact Huelskamp’s Salina office at (785) 309-0572